Here is a list of startup documents that I use. Feel free to download and use. Please read them thoroughly before you use them. Please get some legal advice if you want to change them or use them with modifications. I am not responsible for the legal implications from you using these documents.
1. Consulting Agreement - Use if your company provides consulting / professional services to other companies.
2. Consultant or Contractor Agreement - use if you want to hire a contractor
3. Mutual NDA - use if you want a non disclosure agreement binding both parties.
4. HR Policy Document 2012 - use to share your policies and procedures with your employees
5. New employee offer letter - use to hire potential employees
6. Invention agreement - use to ensure all innovations and inventions created by employees during their “work” time belongs to the company
7. Conflict of Interest - use to ensure employees are not working on projects or initiatives that are conflicting with the company’s interests
8. Confidentiality Agreement - use it to protect information shared with employees and ensure your proprietary secrets are not shared with others.
9. Advisor Agreement - use to get advisors on board.
10. Advisor Option Grant - use to give advisors stock options
11. Option Agreement - use to outline terms and conditions of your stock option plan
12. Company Loan Agreement - Use this to document a loan you took from another investor.
14. Investor Pitch Deck Short - use to have a 3-5 min pitch for an investor or to pique their interest
15. List of Indian Seed & Angel Investors – use to create your list of target investors