Here is a list of startup documents that I use. Feel free to download and use. Please read them thoroughly before you use them. Please get some legal advice if you want to change them or use them with modifications. I am not responsible for the legal implications from you using these documents.
1. Consulting Agreement – Use if your company provides consulting / professional services to other companies.
2. Consultant or Contractor Agreement – use if you want to hire a contractor
3. Mutual NDA – use if you want a non disclosure agreement binding both parties.
4. HR Policy Document 2012 – use to share your policies and procedures with your employees
5. New employee offer letter – use to hire potential employees
6. Invention agreement – use to ensure all innovations and inventions created by employees during their “work” time belongs to the company
7. Conflict of Interest – use to ensure employees are not working on projects or initiatives that are conflicting with the company’s interests
8. Confidentiality Agreement – use it to protect information shared with employees and ensure your proprietary secrets are not shared with others.
9. Advisor Agreement – use to get advisors on board.
10. Advisor Option Grant – use to give advisors stock options
11. Option Agreement – use to outline terms and conditions of your stock option plan
12. Company Loan Agreement – Use this to document a loan you took from another investor.
14. Investor Pitch Deck Short – use to have a 3-5 min pitch for an investor or to pique their interest
15. List of Indian Seed & Angel Investors – use to create your list of target investors
16. Convertible Note Template – use to understand how you should structure your convertible note
17. Sales Compensation Plan – for hiring and keeping sales people on plan
18. Sample Sales Employee Agreement. – for hiring sales people.