“HOW NOT TO GET JETBLUE’D”
“Industry Experts Explain How Successful Companies Use Online Collaboration and Community to transform Customer Support…”
A purposeful and results prescriptive free web seminar presented by key industry players for executives and senior managers looking to understand how to use online customer communities to transform traditional customer support.
Date: Thursday, April 19 2007
Time: 10:00AM (PDT)/1PM (EDT)
Live from your desktop
Enterprises like JetBlue have spent over $21 Million in customer support, and advertising and public relations after the storm outages that wrecked their brand image. Many companies including Intuit, Cisco Systems and others are leveraging online collaboration and community tools to foster bidirectional communication with their customers and therefore provide more valuable customer support. There are significant benefits these organizations have seen from their online community initiatives including:
1. Increasing quarterly customer satisfaction by 11% without increasing headcount
2. Reducing new customer support initiation by 17% over 1 year.
3. Reducing the cost of customer support by 23% by having customers help other customers
Leading companies are leveraging online communities & social collaboration solutions for in-house support or to create a more open community of customers and support personnel. This free webinar by Canvas Group and Web Crossing will help attendees:
1. Understand the dynamics of online support communities, and how to leverage those dynamics to create strong customer loyalty
2. Learn how to measure, manage and report the return on investment from your support community
3. Help your customer find answers to their support issues by having other customers help them rather than simple self service
Mukund Mohan, CEO of Canvas Group, and Michael Krieg, VP for Web Crossing will present. Invited to attend are those in Customer Support Services (director and VP-level) and Online Community (manager-level and up).
An interactive Q&A session with our speakers will be included.
Title: How Not To Get JetBlue’D
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2007
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: