- To respond to (most) messages from entrepreneurs seeking my help or advice within 2 days
- To politely but quickly decline my interest in an investment without wasting time
- To be empathetic to an entrepreneurs needs and listen more than dispense “advice”
- To help if I can in any way by connecting them to folk if appropriate
- To not waste an entrepreneurs time or energy by asking them for data they may not have
This is a post for myself, so you wont find much value here.
Once a while, I forget what makes me happy, excited and moderately successful. So, I have to remind myself. Not with a new year’s resolution, or a birthday resolve or a 5 year plan.
To those who I did not respond who took the time to write me a long email, I apologize.
To those others who do not know me and felt my one line reply of “not a good fit for me” was insufficient, I am sorry.
To most others who encourage my writing by liking on Facebook or commenting, and ReTweeting, sharing, etc. – much thanks. It is you that makes me keep writing. I cannot say how much happiness I derive from getting feedback from your comments – good, bad or indifferent.
I like the “Meh”, as well, so I can keep going higher.